To expedite the experience, patients should download the forms (if possible) and call for a new patient appointment. If a patient lives or works close by the clinic, they are still welcome to stop in.
Patients need to bring all the registration requirements and downloaded/filled out paperwork to their new patient appointment. They will be at the clinic for approximately an hour and a half/90 minutes to complete the registration process and see the provider. Patients need to be on time, please.
Call 303-296-1767 for more information on our adult, pediatric, or prenatal medical care.
Each doctor will be assigned no more than two new patients per day. Call 303-296-4873 for more information on dental care.
To register, please bring with you:
- A form of identification
- Proof of your address: Utility bill under applicant’s name; if applicant has no bills, please have a written letter signed by the title-holder stating that you do in fact live on the property
- Proof of income or insurance: If you are uninsured, please bring one month’s worth of paycheck stubs from the previous month’s employment. If you are insured, please bring your Medicaid, Medicare, CHP+, Colorado Access Advantage, or CoFinity card
To expedite the process, you may bring a completed application.
- Medical Applications
- Dental Applications
- Dental Registration Form English (PDF)
- Dental Registration Form Spanish (PDF)
- ICHC Dental Clinic Health History 2015 (PDF)
- ICHC Dental Clinic Policies 112414 (PDF)
- ICHC Dental Clinic Policies (Spanish) 0714 (PDF)
- ICHC New Spanish Health History 2-5-2015-karina (PDF)
- RECONOCIMIENTO Y RECIBO DE LA NOTIFICACION DE LAS PRÁCTICAS DE PRIVACIDAD (PDF)